Product Return Policy
Bavis will accept returns of products purchased from this website under the following conditions:
- Product is returned in original packaging in new condition.
- It is returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Product is returned freight paid.
- Product has been unused.
- No damage, wear or blemishes are found.
- A call is placed to Bavis and a return material authorization (RMA) is obtained. To receive an RMA complete details are provided including, but not limited to the reason for the return; the product number is provided; the Pack List or Invoice number under which the product to be returned was purchased. The RMA number must be clearly maked on both the inside and outside of the package being returned.
Bavis charges a 25% restocking fee on all goods returned and is the sole determiner as to whether or not the goods returned meet the criteria for return. Therefore the maximum received as a credit will be for our selling price of the goods less 25%.
Note that large items like window glass, drawers and drawer bins are not returnable. It has been our experience that they are too fragile to make the return trip.
We will not accept any products that appear to have been used or are otherwise unmerchantable as determined at our sole digression.
The process for return is to first request a RMA number. Please contact Bavis by phone and make your request. You will be directed to the correct person in order to get authorization. Return the goods freight paid to: Bavis Sales and Service at 201 Grandin Road, Maineville, Ohio 45039.
Credit will be applied against the credit card used to make the purchase.
If there are any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 513/677-0500.